Hotel in Southampton
Holiday Inn Express Southampton M27 Jct7 - SatNav Code SO30 3XA
This modern air-conditioned hotel in Southampton, Hampshire, set in landscaped gardens, offers complimentary secure parking for all hotel guests & meeting delegates and is ideally located when visiting the area on business, leisure or for a Special Event in the surrounding area.
This Hotel in Southampton is adjacent to The Ageas Bowl - Home of Hampshire Cricket and Virgin Active Health Club, is within close proximity to the M27 & M3 Motorways and several tourist attractions such as Marwell Wildlife, Paultons Park, PeppaPigWorld, Beaulieu in the New Forrest, Isle of Wight and the Spinnaker Tower in Portsmouth. Click here for our Hotel Brochure
Free Internet & Breakfast included and Free Parking available to all hotel guests.
Hotel in Southampton Location
Located just 8 minutes from the Southampton International Airport and 15 minutes from the Southampton City Centre, Cruise Terminal & Docks, the family friendly hotel in Southampton Hampshire is ideally positioned for those visiting the Hamble Valley, attending special events at Goodwood or Beaulieu in the New Forrest, departing from the Southampton Airport, embarking on one of many cruises from the Southampton Cruise Terminal & Docks, attending Cowes Week or viewing their favourite boat at the annual Southampton Boat Show.
Your peaceful room at the Holiday Inn Express Southampton M27 Jct7 hotel in Southampton, Hampshire is your personal retreat so you’ll be able to work & relax whilst enjoying the modern amenities such as Free Wi-Fi & Wired Internet access for all hotel guests, a work desk and Flat Screen TV with a wide selection of Freeview channels. With a Power Shower, optional King Size Bedded rooms and luxurious bedding available, it means every night is a great night and every day starts out right.
SatNav Post Code SO30 3XA
Hotel in Southampton Tariff Guide
Single Bed Guide: from £54.07 – £99.00 per room, per night
Double Bed Guide: from £54.07 – £99.00 per room, per night
Triple Bed Guide: from £79.07 – £124.00 per room, per night
Family Room Guide: from £64.07 – £109.00 per room, per night
Max Conference Room Capacity 52
Number of Bedrooms 176
Hotel in Southampton At a glance:
- Rates are for a max. of 2x adults & 2x children under 18 years sharing a Double Room with Sofa Bed and includes a complimentary Hot Buffet Breakfast and Parking making it one of the cheapest hotels for a family of four.
- Maximum of three adults per room – additional charge for 3rd adult applies.
- Check-in 2:00 PM – Early check-in available at £25.00.
- Check-out 11:00 AM. Early departure fee at £50.00 applicable
- Late Check-Out available.
- Minimum Check-In Age 18 yrs.
- Evening Reception Desk Open.
- Free Hot Buffet Breakfast from 06.30 to 09.30 (Mon – Fri) & 07.00 to 11.00 (Sat & Sun).
- Free Wi-Fi & Internet Access available to hotel guests
- Free Parking available to hotel guests and meeting delegates
- Pet Policy – Dogs under 7.5kg’s allowed, £15.00 supplement per dog, per day applies. Dogs are not permitted in the restaurant or bar areas. (Maximum of 2 Dog’s per room)
- Complimentary car parking, 176 spaces available.
- Luggage Storage available on request.
- Accessible inter-connecting Rooms and Blue Badge parking available.
- Attraction packages available via the website or at Hotel Reception Desk.
- For guaranteed reservations, credit cards are pre-authorised for the full stay 24 hours prior to arrival and again for £50.00 incidentals at time of check in.
- Where debit/credit card details are provided to guarantee a booking or settle the charges for a guest of the cardholder, provision of credit card details will be provided on the express basis that they also cover the cost of any damage caused by the cardholder or their guests during their stay. Where the card can not be pre-authorised, the booking will be released at 16:00 on the day of arrival.
- For all advance purchase bookings or bookings where a credit card is provided to settle on departure, please note that the original credit card must be produced at time of check-in. If the cardholder will not be present on arrival, it will be necessary to complete and return a signed Third Party form which must be obtained from the hotel at time of booking and to provide a copy of the front and back of the credit card to verify the authenticity of the signature and credit card details. The authority expressly covers all charges associated with the booking including the cost of reinstating any damage or missing items arising during the stay.
- Any guest settling their account in cash will be required to prepay their entire stay on arrival, in addition to providing a £100.00 cash deposit which is refundable at time of departure once the room has been checked. The hotel reserves the right to insist on a credit card guarantee for walk in guests.
- Kindly note that debit/credit card pre-authorisations may take up to one week to be released by the guest’s credit card merchant. The hotel accepts no responsibility for any delays in this regard as the timing of the release of any pre –authorisation is not within the hotel’s control. We recommend that guests contact their credit card supplier for clarification.
- All rates include VAT where applicable. For no shows/ cancellations rates are non vatable and original rates will apply to the cancellation /no show charge.
- Special Offers:- Subject to availability, all rates are from rates, require full payment at the time of booking and are non-refundable.
- All Group Bookings are subject to the following T&C’s:
Contact Hotel in Southampton
Please call us on 02380 60 60 60 or email email@example.com should you require any additional information about our Hotel in Southampton.
Hotel is faultless, having stayed at this hotel in excess of 60 times this year already I have never been disappointed nor have I ever had to complain once about rooms or the level of service the staff have provided me. Rooms have always been spotlessly clean, Hotel checking staff to the cleaners have always been welcoming. Hotel carparking is free and safe. This is for me a Hotel, home from home.
Review of Holiday Inn Express Southampton M27 Jct7
Read more Reviews »
Good hotel for the location, next to cricket ground, and also not too far away from the docks at Southampton so we stayed there before going on a crusie holiday. Nice evening meal and excellent breakfast.will stay again.
Review of Holiday Inn Express Southampton M27 Jct7
Read more Reviews »
The Holiday Inn Express Southampton M27 Jct7 has an air-conditioned Conservatory Restaurant serving freshly prepared evening meals from 18:00 – 22:00 daily, and a fully licensed bar and lounge area with a 42” Flat screen T.V with Freeview channels.
We offer preferential rates to all wedding couples and guests who hold their Wedding Reception at the adjacent Ageas Bowl or other licenced Wedding Venues in the surrounding area and require overnight accommodation, which can also include a customised website for your special occasion.
Holiday Inn Express Southampton M27 Jct7 is well equipped to host business functions, 1-2-1 sessions or training workshops with 5 air-conditioned meeting rooms for between 2 to 52 pax. See our special offers online, view our delegate rates & room hire or see our Meeting Venues Southampton page for more information..
Looking for a much needed hotel break? We have lots of Southampton breaks on offer. Relax and enjoy our Winter Hotel Breaks, Family Hotel Breaks, Short Hotel Breaks, Easter Hotel Breaks, Weekend Hotel Breaks or Cheap Hotel Breaks.